Effective public relations demands an in-depth understanding of how to appeal to reporters and editors, compelling writing skills and creative approaches. JHoffman Consulting gives you all these and more.
Two seconds. That’s how long most people usually spend looking at a print ad. Studies show only a little longer is spent on a Website and other materials. We have the expertise to get you heard.
You have enough work getting the job done. Let us use our skills to connect you with your audiences.
- News release development and distribution
- Tracking media successes
- Press conferences/media events
- Research, including focus groups and surveying
- Blogging and social media
- Training and coaching on media relations
- Speech writing and talking points
- Advertising and Public Service Announcements
- Integrating communications with public affairs and your total operation